Apple Crisp – Pommes Croustillantes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 8-10 apples
- Fill an 8 or 9 inch pie plate with peeled sliced apples.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg together.
- Place the egg mixture over the apples.
- Pour the melted butter over the flour mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook at 350 F (175 C) degrees for 35 minutes or until apples are soft (Test them with a knife)
- Apple Crisp – Pommes Croustillantes | Dessert Recipes | Dessert Recipes
- How to Make Chocolate Fountain : Starting Your Chocolate Fountain